Having worked with digital brands for the last 4 years and completed digital projects such as the Time Out Love London Awards mobile app, I can provide you with digital product solutions and lead digital transformation projects, liaise with development teams and be the facilitator between stakeholders, creative and developers.
To learn more about my Digital Product Management experience click here.
My latest projects:
Time Out is a renowned global platform that enables people to experience the best of their city. My role is to create products for the Time Out London website and the global platform, which operates in 107 cities and has a worldwide monthly audience of 40 million. Reporting directly into the CDO and Product Director, I manage the lifecycle of products from inception to post-launch and I am responsible for all products that fall under the business remit of ‘Audience’.
I worked closely with the marketing and editorial team to deliver a completely new product that enabled Time Out users to nominate and then vote for their favourite Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Shops and Cultural sites in their neighbourhood. The web app was built with a ‘mobile first’ mind-set, providing a slick and easy voting functionality which allowed users to share their votes and nominations via social media and leave UGC. The product drove, 14,000 nominations, 70,000 votes, 18,000 user sign ups in 2 months (compared to a 2,000 per month average), and tripled the amount of the site’s UGC. The product was also built for Time Out Paris and is now ready to roll out across other Time Out cities.
• Managing multiple teams of developers
• Liaising with stakeholders, working in cross-functional teams and communicating across all levels of management
• Managing relations with third parties
• Working simultaneously across UX/UI design, business requirements, project management, tech team, and stakeholders
• Managing and prioritising backlogs
• Proactively suggest creative solutions to resolve problems, undertake a variety of assignments and deliver results against ever-shifting priorities.
Clarion Events is one of the world’s leading event organisers currently undertaking a significant digital transformation. I was reporting directly into the CTO and Head of Content.
I was responsible for coordinating and managing, from inception to completion, the build of a company-wide web platform that enables all business units to create their own events/content websites. After in depth research into the business unit’s main requirements, the Head of Content and I, together with our suppliers, structured the architecture of the new website platform focusing on efficient usability, friendly CMS, quick instance set up and full control of the business units over their sites. I then proceeded into leading the build of the platform, liaising with both suppliers and clients in Agile method.
• Liaising with the business units’ marketing managers and directors
• Scoping the architecture of the web platform from inception
• Leading and managing development timelines and sprints with Agile method
• Managing relations with the development supplier
• Supporting the business units in the launch of their new websites