PINS is a multi-disciplinary South London artist who has an insatiable desire to connect and engage through his work. His mission is to empower people through his art.
His latest project explored the concept of ‘Nomophobia’ the fear of not having our phones from which inspired him to create a new body of work named #NoFaceLikePhone, presenting social commentary on our devotion to our phones.
PINS aim was to launch his first solo, self financed exhibition.
My actions were:
- Expand the range of his audience,
- Organically promote the event
- Organise logistics for the launch night
- Curate relationships with influencers and Media representatives at the show.
- The show was featured on renowned platforms such as High Snobiety and Time Out
- The Exhibition had a constant affluence of visitors thanks to the PR outreach
- The Launch event was an incredible success and a great buzz was created the days after thanks to the social interactions and the promotion from the influencers present at the event